The First Hand (Fire) extinguishing course (Finnish: Alkusammutuskoulutus AS1) is aimed at all employees regardless of the industry. The goal is to provide the participants with the theoretical and practical knowledge in order to keep the damage in case of a fire to a possible minimum, and to avoid severe damage.
- Understanding the physics and chemistry of fire
- Development and spread of fire
- Actions in the event of fire
- Understanding the risks in fire extinguishing
- Practical use of a fire blanket and a hand-held extinguisher
The course lasts 2 hours and its content is maintained by the Finnish National Rescue Association (SPEK) and the Finnish Association of Fire Chiefs. The authorisation card is valid for 5 years (in Finland and Sweden).
The price for this course is 112,90 €/person, incl. course material, tee/coffee and cookies.