This First Aid Course (Finnish: Ammattikuljettajan hätäensiapu) is designed for professional drivers and approved by the Finnish Transport Safety Agency (Trafi/30459/05.03.07/2014).
- Safe and healthy working conditions for drivers
- Action to be taken in case of a car accident
- Accident scene assessment
- Barrier Use
- Types of injury, psychosocial support
- First aid in life-threatening situations,
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
The course lasts 2 days and contains 7h basic and 7h advanced first aid training. Participants receive a certificate which is valid for 5 years in Finland and the other Nordic Countries.
The price for this course is 180,00 €/person, incl. course material, tea/ coffee and lunch.