The Asbestos Demolition Work course (Finnish: Asbestipurkutyön kurssi) is intended for construction workers who are about to deal with the removal of asbestos. By Finnish law it is required to complete this course before starting with asbestos removal work.
- The theory and law of asbestos demolition work
- Dismantling methods and steps
- Waste regulations and waste treatment
- Asbestos demolition machinery and equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- The harmful effect of asbestos on health
- Final exam incl. a practical examination in the asbestos workstation department
The course consists of 2 days theory and half a day of a practical performance test. After successful participation a certificate to perform asbestos demolition work is issued by the Finnish Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI). The certificate is valid indefinitely (in Finland and Sweden).
The price for this course is 795,00 €/person, incl. course material, tea/coffee and lunch. The performance test is paid separately (58 €/person + VAT).
To know more about the briefing or training, ask Maryna Korhonen: +358 44 913-9210 (Eng, Rus, Ukr, Fin during office hours (mo-su, 9-17)