The Occupational Safety course provides basic information about the dangers within a common working environment, occupational health and the safety in shared workplaces. It is the most basic safety card (Finnish: Työturvallisuuskortti). Implementing the Occupational Safety Card is voluntary, but many companies require the card from their own and from their subcontractors’ employees.
- Basic information about general hazards at a workplace
- Practical cooperation between purchasing and supplying companies in shared work places
- Reducing the overlap in training provided by different purchasers
- Increasing the interest and motivation regarding the occupational safety skills on the company’s personnel
- Reduction of workplace accidents
- Avoidance of hazardous situations.
The course lasts 1 full day and includes a short written test, which has to be passed in order to receive the authorisation card. A personal Occupational Safety Card ®, issued by the Finnish Occupational Safety Agency, is valid for 5 years. Holders of this card, who may work in Sweden, will be asked to additional complete a short online test on the webpage of the Swedish Entre Card organization www.ssg.se
The price for this course is 112,90 €/person, incl. course material, lunch and coffee.